Full course description
About this course
In this course, interdisciplinary researchers will guide you through some of the practical methods and tools you can use to investigate Facebook’s data on you – even if you don’t have an account with them!
- What does Facebook know?
- How well does Facebook know you?
- Data leaks, breaches, access and privacy
- A challenge to test the knowledge that you have gained
Why you should do this course
- Find out what data Facebook has about you, with hands-on exercise and tools
- Learn what your data says about you, and how that can be used to influence you
- Gain practical insight into issues of privacy and data ethics
- Gain a taster of how we work in the UTS Master of Data and Science Innovation